Work involves providing professional administrative support to the team
of Real Estate Specialists and the Land Protection Specialist who comprise the Section. This is
often a fast-paced, deadline-oriented role, which demands excellent attention to detail, an
ability to work independently, and the ability to complete projects in a timely fashion.
A background in land conservation or real estate is not required, but an interest in the
mission of the agency is helpful.
• Excellent work ethic and attitude
• Very strong background in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Publisher and
particularly Access; ability to use Adobe Acrobat Professional (not Reader)
• Familiarity with relational databases and their application
• Familiarity with Google Apps and their use in business applications
• Willingness to work as part of a team and to take direction from management and
Please email a current resume, cover letter, and separate description of
one page or less outlining computer skills to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified
applicants will be contacted to arrange for an interview.